WHETHER YOU ARE a Celestial Scorpion by birth, have your Moon, Ascendant or ruling planet in this sign or have a ‘loaded’ Eighth House in your chart, Scorpio is the sign associated with the deepest passage of autumn’s transition while our southern hemisphere scores a victory over winter’s darkness. For all of us, somewhere, somehow, Scorpio takes us through to a world of mysteries: Birth and death, financial woes and wonders – this is the kingdom we journey through from October 23 until November 22. Open yourself to experience the Scorpio force of transformation and intensity. Somewhere in your daily life you will feel this force because everybody has “Scorpio” somewhere in their astrological chart. When the Sun – our solar star, lights up this sector, you too light up and can partake in the heavenly dance of seduction. Even if you are not a Scorpio by birth date, take a test drive on some of the qualities and suggestions below if you’ve ever wondered what it feels like to be a Cosmic Scorpio.
1. Your mystical gem is the topaz.
2. Lucky day is Tuesday.
3. Smother yourself in 3s and 5s.
4. Best colour is dark or brick red.
5. Move to the sea, a river or a lake to maximize your success potentials.
6. Sing to your reproductive organs.
7. Develop your awesome healing powers.
8. Realize that your sexuality does not define you.
9. Work on being more expressive.
10. Your greatest liability is jealousy aroused from uncontrolled emotions.
11. Your greatest asset is your skill at penetration and perception.
12. Cultivate sensibility for yourself and others
DEPENDING ON WHERE you were born on the planet and at what time, you could be a late Libran or an early Sagittarian if your birthday falls on either October 22 or November 21. If you’re not sure there are many free horoscope sites on the net that will calculate your natal birth chart for you. One of my favorites that I recommend is Astrotheme, where you’ll find lots of people who share your birthday. And if you'd like a more personal touch, I will be happy to calculate your birth chart for you and if you later decide to have it interpreted, all the better. For now if you wish to have your chart calculated, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. From antiquity, the planets, stars and their stories continue to light our way, helping us navigate the deep waters that carry us along on our journey through life.